Tuesday, December 29, 2009

lusting 3.


I don't know what it is about this specific sweater [from yesstyle.com] that I love so much.

I feel pretty materialistic with all these posts, but it's a way to get the "I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT" out of my system. Without sounding like a complete twat.


I'm debating on participating in the whole outfit post idea. But, I do need a camera. Anyone have any good suggestions for a really good digital camera?

Speaking of buying new toys, I'm working 50 hours this week! Yay for dinner-overnight-overnight- morning shifts! I'm pretty excited. I also recently got a raise! But, with all that said, I'm thinking of applying for a second job at a book store. I would love to spend my weekends surrounded by books.

And to end this, has anyone seen the trailer for The Lovely Bones? Are any of you slightly disappointed? I am. It doesn't look as good as I was hoping for. My mind is in a million places at once so I apologize if this lacks a good "flow".

No comments:

Post a Comment