Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March

Four books this month!

Tricks by Ellen Hopkins. Probably my least favourite of her books, but still a pretty good read.

Punished by Vanessa Steel. This easily rivals A Child Called It. So tragic and a little hard to read. There were some chapters where I almost wanted to just give up. It was disturbing and so sad.

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn by Betty Smith. This makes me think of the female version of Catcher In The Rye, only because nothing really happens. Although, unlikes Catcher, I enjoyed this book.

Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone by J.K. Rowling. I have finally caved. I'm reading this series for the first time ever and I'm really enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is great, i love reading about what other people are reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, only just getting into Harry Potter?! That's some restraint. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete