Saturday, January 30, 2010

"Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too."

I love these leggings from French Connection, but they would never work with my wardrobe. I don't particularly like the whole mixing prints trend, and I really only have one item of clothing I could wear with these. So, even though they're on sale, I'm not going to touch them.

I saw P.S, I Love You today. I laughed, I cried, I complained that I was never going to make it through this movie with any happiness left in my body, and then I rejoiced that I made it through the movie with a warm fuzzy feeling. Minus the sore eyeballs.

4 comments:

  1. Those leggings are cute.. but I can definitely see how you couldn't style them with too many things. And I love ps; I love you! Great movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they're black and white, so they're pretty neutral, right? Haha, I have no idea how I would style them either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're great too! But I have such a hard time with patterns as well.

    That movie was SO cute!!! I totally cried my eyes out. And I watched it by myself and when my husband came home I told he better do that for me !! lol!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, it killed me. I thought I was going to be blubbering for the rest of the week. And I was thrilled it didn't have the ending I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete