Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweater.

I just received this amazing sweater in the mail from Urban Outfitters. I LOVE it. I wish I could take better pictures but I have a horrible camera. Or maybe I'm just a horrible photographer. I'm not used to, neither am I a fan of digital photography. But I've never been passionate about photography either---I just really enjoyed developing photos and by total luck I always got some pretty amazing pictures. [Of course, that was three years ago, back when I was still in high school.]


ANNNNNDD, I saw Avatar in 3D today! My friend had five free movies available to her so she treated me. I'm blown away. The plot is predictable, but the plot was never why I really wanted to see this movie to begin with. No. It was the colours! The imagery.

Neither failed to disappoint. The colours alone were breathtaking. And even though the plot was predictable, I still really enjoyed it. This is definitely on my top 10 list.

1 comment:

  1. i love the leisurely knitted aspect of it. congrats for having it.

    ReplyDelete